General Training Policies
- Registration is required.
- Register early! These training fill up quickly and registration is handled on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration forms can be found on our website (or Eventbrite) and mailed or faxed to ACESDV.
- Payment for “The Sharing Experience”, “Sexual Violence Core Advocacy Training,” and other multi-day trainings, must be received two weeks in advance of the training.
- Cancellations must be made at least one week prior to the training.
- For each training, check for prerequisites.
No Show Policy
If the registered attendee is not able to attend, and does not contact ACESDV, by phone or email, at least 24-hours in advance, they will be charged $50.
Board Development Trainings
- Registration by telephone is required for all Board Development trainings.
- Due to space limitations if training attendees come who have not registered they will be turned away if the training is full.
- If you register, but cannot come cancel your registration within 2 business days to allow those on the waiting list an opportunity to attend.