Past event sponsors indicate the value of being involved with the Thrive Gala:
“I have seen firsthand the tremendous and vital work being done by the Coalition. The Annual Thrive Gala is the opportunity to highlight the great work being done in Arizona by the Coalition in addition to our community and business partners. I guarantee you will be inspired.”
-Maricopa County Supervisor Steve M. Gallardo, D5
Proceeds from the Coalition’s signature event support our advocacy and education efforts in furtherance of our mission to end sexual and domestic violence in Arizona by dismantling oppression and promoting equity.
Please consider donating or becoming a sponsor:
- Become a sponsor of the Thrive Gala and Awards Dinner. Numerous levels with corresponding benefits are available.
- Sponsorship levels chart: 2021 Thrive Gala Sponsor Levels
- Download and submit our commitment form here: 2021 Thrive Sponsorship Commitment Form
- Visit https://aesaz.co/ELP/THRIVE20/Sponsors to register as a sponsor
- Please submit forms as well as questions to Joshua Burleson who can be reached at 602-279-2900 ext 417 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you for support of our mission!
Thank you to our 2021 Thrive Sponsors:
Jose Rivas in honor of AZ Congressman Ed Pastor
Friends of the Coalition
Arizona Multihousing Association
Aspire Business Consultants
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, LLC
Center for Health Equity Research
Dansense – Nrtyabodha
Professional Beauty Association
Verde Verde LLC