The Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence (ACESDV)
Maricopa County Domestic Violence Reduction Program Grant Funds Application (Competitive Grant)
RGFA (Request for Grant Funds Application) Solicitation for the
Maricopa County American Rescue Plan Funds.
The grant invests in proposed new or expanded programs to support: Community Based Services, Shelter Services, Lay Legal/Legal Services, Counseling Services, Hotline/Helpline, Direct Financial Assistance, and all other services that promote support and healing for survivors of domestic and/or sexual violence within Maricopa County, Arizona.
- Prospective Applicants are strongly encouraged to read the RFGA in its entirety before submitting Applications, to ensure that all requirements in the RFGA are understood prior to preparing application materials.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS/APPLICATION GUIDE
Click the link Maricopa County Domestic Violence Reduction Program Grant Funds Application (Competitive Grant)
SOLICITATION DUE DATE/TIME:
- The deadline for submission of an application is on or before 5:00 pm (Arizona time) on January 31st, 2022.
PRE-APPLICATION CONFERENCE CALL
- Prospective applicants are encouraged to attend a non-mandatory virtual pre-application conference on Wednesday, December 15th, 2021, at 1:00 pm (Arizona time). The virtual pre-application conference will be hosted online via Zoom.
- Click here to review the Conference Call presentation slides.
- To watch the recorded pre-application conference webinar from December 15th:https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/T7SOA2AhO6AuHvYGVqaiTvhIqoPcwS5lxVzzhIpDtf_RrD-2gi0KETkNKhm5uJAX.vRcLTuYXE6WgsKdm
Access Passcode: Thg08@$t
- Applications for this program will only be accepted through ACESDV’s Coalition Manager Grant Management portal. Click the link for: Maricopa County Domestic Violence Reduction Program Grant Funds Application- Competitive Grant
- Grant term date is November 1, 2021, ending on October 31st, 2022.
Non-profit Organizations, Native American Tribal Communities, and School districts or higher education organizations that provide services to survivors of domestic violence and/or sexual violence within Maricopa County.
- Applicant Agency is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
- Applicant Agency is a qualified domestic and/or sexual violence service provider.
- Applicant Agency is required to serve residents of Maricopa County.
- Applicant Agency certifies its service standards and policies follow the Arizona Domestic Violence Service Standards and/or Arizona Sexual Violence Service Standards. Links to Arizona Service Standards are under the Definition Section in the Application Instructions Guide.
Contact Person: Tammy Ashcraft, Program Administrator-Grants, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org