Maricopa County American Rescue Plan Funds for the Maricopa County Domestic Violence Reduction Program Grant
The Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence (ACESDV) will be issuing a Request for Grant Funds Application Solicitation by 5:00 pm (Arizona Time) on or before November 30th, 2021.
Applicant Agencies are invited to attend an optional Pre-Application Conference Call. Registration information will be in the RFGA.
ACESDV wants to ensure:
- Community and Survivors involvement in the application and the grant selection process.
- All interested applicants have advanced notice for funds available.
Announcement Type: Competitive
The solicitation notification will be announced through:
Program Member Email Lists
Community Email Lists
ACESDV website: https://www.acesdv.org/
ACESDV Social Media
MARPA COVID 19 Grant Funds (Competitive Grant)
The grant invests in proposed new or expanded programs to support: Legal Services, Community Based Services, Counseling and Healing Services, and all other services that promote support and healing for survivors of domestic and/or sexual violence. These funds are intended to support a system change in services that prioritizes community-based services over shelter-based services. The number of awards will depend on the number and quality of applications received. Total funding for this category is $6,520,000 over three years.
Native American Tribal Communities, Non-profit Organizations and School districts or higher education that provide services to survivors of domestic violence and/or sexual violence within Maricopa County.
- Applicant Agency is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
- Applicant Agency is a qualified domestic and/or sexual violence service provider.
- Applicant Agency is required to serve residents of Maricopa County.
- Applicant Agency certifies its service standards and policies follow the Arizona Domestic Violence Service Standards and/or Arizona Sexual Violence Service Standards.
To prepare for the Request for Grant Application:
- Applications for this program will only be accepted through ACESDV’s Coalition Manager Grant Management portal. If you are not a member with ACESDV, program providers are encouraged to become a member to access training and technical assistance available. Click here for more information and step by step instructions: ACESDV-Become a Member.
- Maricopa County provides funding for this MARPA COVID 19 Grant Funds, through the American Rescue Plan Act. The funds awarded under the RFGA are federal funds. Successful applicants who are selected for an award shall be subject to the applicable code of federal regulations and Uniform Guidance 2 C.F.R. 200 for determining allowable costs, which may be reference at: https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?tpl=/ecfrbrowse/Title02/2cfr200_main_02.tpl
- How to register to be a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/charitable-organizations/exemption-requirements-501c3-organizations
- Obtaining Your Organization’s DUNS Number (if you do not already have one) For more information: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/duns_num_guide.pdf
- Obtaining an EIN- (if you do not already have one)
- An Employer Identification Number (EIN) is also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number. You may apply for an EIN in various ways, and now you may apply online. This is a free service offered by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Establishing an Active SAM.gov Account (If you do not already have one and are applying for more than $25,000.00)
- Applicant Agency will be required to certify its service standards and policies follow the Arizona Domestic Violence Service Standards and/or Arizona Sexual Violence Service Standards. Links to Arizona Service Standards:
- Domestic Violence Standards: Arizona Service Standards for Domestic Violence Service Providers
- Sexual Violence Standards: Arizona-Service-Standards-for-Sexual-Violence-Service-Providers.pdf (acesdv.org)
Please submit questions regarding the Maricopa County Domestic Violence Reduction Program Funds here: Maricopa County Domestic Violence Reduction Program Funds Questions and Answers or visit our website at https://www.acesdv.org/ .