Website A New Leaf
SAFEDVS/DVSTOP CASE MANAGER POSITION (2) at A New Leaf
Location: Mesa, AZ
Schedule (2 shifts available):
- Monday – Friday, 2pm – 10pm
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm
Hourly Pay Rate: $18.00 – $22.00 (depending on years of experience/education)
- High School or GED required.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Bilingual verbally in Spanish, preferred.
- Experience working with domestic violence, homeless or economically disadvantaged population required.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with trauma informed practices required.
THINGS TO EXPECT A CASE MANAGER:
- Answer crisis hotline calls, properly process, and document calls according to procedure.
- Provide crisis intervention, domestic violence education, and resource and referral services to callers on the crisis hotline.
- Perform intake screenings, lethality assessments, and basic needs assessments to ensure referrals are in line with client needs.
- Provide case management services to domestic violence clients in the overflow program, establish/maintain client files.
- Facilitate and coordinate safe transition out of overflow to shelter or other safe housing and follow up according to plan.
- Be available and responsive to callers/clients during shift hours.
- Recognize common symptoms of mental health related issues and/or substance use disorder, including common side effects, reactions and interactions of medications prescribed.
- Communicate with hotel/motel and/or transportation agencies for client placement.
- Maintain ability to drive personal vehicle to meet clients in overflow program or agency passenger van to conduct transport clients/conduct program business, as assigned.
How to apply: Please submit cover letter and CV/resume by April 15, 2023 to Cynthia at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org