|REPORTS TO||CFO||EFFECTIVE DATE||July 2021|
|STATUS||Full-Time 40 hours/week||LAST UPDATED||July 2021|
|Starting Salary Range||$40,000-$60,000||FSLA||Non-Exempt|
The Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence (ACESDV) Program Administrator serves as liaison between ACESDV and funded programs, to ensure proper administration and compliance with terms and conditions of awards. Performs, oversees application process, grant contracts, grant monitoring; supports funded programs and provides guidance to grant recipients on operations; and reviews program activity for compliance with policies and procedures.
The Program Administrator must uphold the mission, vision, values and guiding principles of ACESDV.
- Provides technical and project support to grant recipients;
- Ensures grant recipients provide services in accordance with the Arizona Domestic Violence Service Standards and/or Arizona Sexual Violence Service Standards.
- Performs program audits to ensure grant recipient compliance;
- Evaluates program metrics and reports to funders;
- Creates policies and procedures for program administration;
- Reviews proposed grant budgets to ensure conformity with ACESDV policies and procedures;
- Prepares project approval documents and performs the initial review of project elements provided by applicants;
- Manages the grant selection process;
- Facilitates project documents through the acceptance and signature process;
- Initiates and carries-out extension and/or supplement processes and ensures that
ACESDV policies and procedures are followed;
- Maintains and updates accurate administrative and program project data in the project management system;
- Prepares project documents (Funding Announcements, Grant Conditions, Grant Agreements, Grant Awards contracts, awardees employment contracts, service contracts) for review and signature by the CEO;
- Collaborates with the CFO on project closures and reviews completed activities to confirm that all deliverables have been received and all transactions have been recorded.
- Reviews and recommends options for the continuous improvement of policies, procedures, system enhancements in order to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery and administration and monitoring of projects.
- Attend and participate in staff and department meetings;
- Support and participate in ACESDV’s events;
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality;
- Other duties as assigned.
Required for all candidates:
- A commitment to the mission, vision and values of ACESDV;
- Support for the Guiding Principles of ACESDV: acesdv.org/guiding-principles;
- A commitment to ending gendered violence and oppression;
- Demonstrated knowledge of grant and contract administration and related federal policies, procedures and regulations.;
- Knowledge of domestic and sexual violence service provision;
- Project management expertise;
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently;
- Ability to independently handle varied work assignments and prioritize tasks;
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills and customer service orientation;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Demonstrated ability to manage time, evaluate progress, and adjust activities to complete assignments within established time frames;
- Demonstrated team building, problem solving, creative/analytic thinking skills, and organization skills.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 3 years to 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience in non-profit administration;
- Strong knowledge of domestic and sexual violence service provision.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org