AZ Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence
ACESDV is hiring for a Grants & Contract Financial Administrator
|REPORTS TO||CFO||EFFECTIVE DATE||March 2022|
|STATUS||Full-Time (4-day work week)||LAST UPDATED||March 2022|
The Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence (ACESDV) Grants & Contracts Financial Administrator serves as liaison between ACESDV and funded programs, to ensure proper administration and compliance with terms and conditions of awards. Performs, oversees general ledger reconciliations; prepares financial statements and billings, provides guidance to grant recipients on grant accounting and operations and reviews program activity for compliance with policies and procedures.
The Grants & Contracts Financial Administrator must uphold the mission, vision, values, and guiding principles of ACESDV.
- Reviews financial reports for completeness and establishes appropriate payments based on expected deliverables, and ensures that payments are in-line with contract requirements;
- Reviews incoming invoices related to project activities, ensures satisfactory delivery of goods or services and obtains proper approvals of payments;
- Performs financial audits to ensure grant recipient compliance;
- Coordinate fiscal monitoring required by funders;
- Manages and monitors purchase orders and deliverables including follow-up with program staff to review outstanding deliverables, follow-up with recipients or contractors to receive financial and/or technical reports;
- Processes payment requests in a timely manner:
- Maintains accurate payment milestones information in ACESDV’s project management system to allow for adequate financial forecasting of expenditures;
- Creates new suppliers, verifies and enters the banking information to ensure payments are processed adequately and in a timely manner;
- Collaborates with the CFO on project closures and reviews completed activities to confirm that all deliverables have been received and all transactions have been recorded;
- Coordinates the procurement process for all project-related purchasing activities;
- Attend and participate in staff and department meetings;
- Support and participate in ACESDV’s events;
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality;
- Other duties as assigned.
Required for all candidates:
- A commitment to the mission, vision and values of ACESDV;
- Support for the Guiding Principles of ACESDV: acesdv.org/guiding-principles;
- A commitment to ending gendered violence and oppression;
- Demonstrated knowledge of grant and contract administration and related federal policies, procedures and regulations.
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently,
- Ability to independently handle varied work assignments and prioritize tasks,
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Demonstrated ability to manage time, evaluate progress, and adjust activities to complete assignments within established time frames;
- Demonstrated team building, problem solving, creative/analytic thinking skills, and organization skills.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 3 years to 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience in non-profit administration.
To apply: please send cover letter and resume to Juana Galeno, Director of Finance, email@example.com by 5:00pm on June 20th.