|REPORTS TO||CFO||EFFECTIVE DATE||July 2021|
|STATUS||Full-Time 40 hours/week||LAST UPDATED||July 2021|
|Starting Salary Range||$40,000-$60,000||FSLA||Non-Exempt|
The Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence (ACESDV) Grants and Contracts Financial Administrator serves as liaison between ACESDV and funded programs, to ensure proper administration and compliance with terms and conditions of awards. Performs, oversees general ledger reconciliations; prepares financial statements and billings, provides guidance to grant recipients on grant accounting and operations and reviews program activity for compliance with policies and procedures.
The Grants and Contracts Financial Administrator must uphold the mission, vision, values and guiding principles of ACESDV.
- Reviews financial reports for completeness and establishes appropriate payments based on expected deliverables, and ensures that payments are in-line with contract requirements;
- Reviews incoming invoices related to project activities, ensures satisfactory delivery of goods or services and obtains proper approvals of payments;
- Performs financial audits to ensure grant recipient compliance;
- Coordinate fiscal monitoring required by funders;
- Manages and monitors purchase orders and deliverables including follow-up with program staff to review outstanding deliverables, follow-up with recipients or contractors to receive financial and/or technical reports;
- Processes payment requests in a timely manner:
- Maintains accurate payment milestones information in ACESDV’s project management system to allow for adequate financial forecasting of expenditures;
- Creates new suppliers, verifies and enters the banking information to ensure payments are processed adequately and in a timely manner;
- Collaborates with the CFO on project closures and reviews completed activities to confirm that all deliverables have been received and all transactions have been recorded;
- Coordinates the procurement process for all project-related purchasing activities;
- Attend and participate in staff and department meetings;
- Support and participate in ACESDV’s events;
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality;
- Other duties as assigned.
Required for all candidates:
- A commitment to the mission, vision and values of ACESDV
- Support for the Guiding Principles of ACESDV: acesdv.org/guiding-principles
- A commitment to ending gendered violence and oppression;
- Demonstrated knowledge of grant and contract administration and related federal policies, procedures and regulations.
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently,
- Ability to independently handle varied work assignments and prioritize tasks,
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Demonstrated ability to manage time, evaluate progress, and adjust activities to complete assignments within established time frames;
- Demonstrated team building, problem solving, creative/analytic thinking skills, and organization skills.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 3 years to 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience in non-profit administration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com