Website Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence
Executive Assistant position available at ACESDV.
|REPORTS TO||CEO||EFFECTIVE DATE||August 2021|
|STATUS||Full-Time (4 day work week)||LAST UPDATED||July 2021|
|Starting Salary Range||$40,000-$60,000||FSLA||Non-Exempt|
The Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence (ACESDV) Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high- to mid-level administrative and support functions for the executive team and programs of ACESDV.
The Executive Assistant must uphold the mission, vision, values and guiding principles of ACESDV.
- Provides concrete support to program services, engagement, and administrative teams;
- Acts as a liaison to the Board, coordinating meeting, taking minutes and updating documentation.
- Ensures that training evaluations and pre/post tests are created and entered in data collection;
- Assists in arranging staff travel and training/conference registrations;
- Receives and routes phone calls to the appropriate staff/department;
- Coordinates outreach and engagement events;
- Assists with donor communications and notifications;
- Assist with upkeep of supply inventory for training and events;
- Coordinates volunteers;
- Responsible for setup of multiday trainings and ACESDV events;
- Responsible for securing bids for venues and facilitating venue contracts;
- Attend and participate in staff and department meetings;
- Support and participate in ACESDV’s events;
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality;
- Other duties as assigned.
Required for all candidates:
- A commitment to the mission, vision and values of ACESDV;
- Support for the Guiding Principles of ACESDV: acesdv.org/guiding-principles;
- A commitment to ending gendered violence and oppression;
- Ability to work collaboratively;
- Ability to independently handle varied work assignments and prioritize tasks;
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills and customer service orientation;
- Demonstrated ability to manage time, evaluate progress, and adjust activities to complete assignments within established time frames;
- Demonstrated team building, problem solving, creative/analytic thinking skills, and organization skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years to 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience in non-profit support.
- Knowledge of domestic and sexual violence service provision.
Please send cover letter and resume by October 1 to Jenna Panas at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org