The Sexual and Domestic Violence Services Helpline can be reached via the number(s) below as well as through our online chat by clicking the chat icon located at the bottom right corner of this page.
602-279-2980 | (800) 782-6400
The Sexual and Domestic Violence Helpline and Chat provides support, information, and referrals about sexual and domestic violence, assistance navigating the legal system as well as financial assistance.
(602) 279-2980 | (800) 782-6400 | Arizona Relay Service 7-1-1
Email the Arizona Sexual and Domestic Violence Helpine Team
The Arizona Sexual and Domestic Violence Helpline provides services to:
- Victims and survivors of sexual and domestic violence
- Friends, family, neighbors and other concerned individuals who are calling on behalf of survivors of sexual or domestic violence or are looking for ways to assist a survivor
- Professionals who are working with survivors of sexual and domestic violence, such as case managers, advocates, attorneys, medical personnel, teachers, counselors, and law enforcement
The Helpline and Chat is open Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with extended hours on Thursdays 8:30a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Assistance is provided by both Spanish and English speaking Victim Services Specialists on both phone and chat. Interpretation and translation services are available in your primary language at no cost to you.
Type of information and support provided to callers:
- Compassionate support and options following sexual and domestic violence
- Sexual and domestic violence related resources in your community or other states
- Financial assistance (learn more about the Survivor Emergency Relief Fund)
- Your legal rights in the criminal justice process
- How and where to receive a medical forensic exam and your associated rights
- How and where to file for a Protective Order or Injunction Against Harassment and your rights if violations occur
- What to expect during a hearing to contest a Protective Order
- Immigration assistance and filing a self-petition under VAWA
- Title IX information following school or campus sexual assault
- Participating in the family court system without an attorney
- Information about Arizona’s Victim Compensation Program
- Stalking resources and information
- Human trafficking resources and information