This live event is hosted by the Arizona Department of Economic Security (ADES) for individuals, professional organizations, and communities to connect and advocate against abuse, neglect, and exploitation of older people including individuals with disabilities. This is an important opportunity for those serving such communities; government, service providers, non-profit and for-profit organizations to network, discover innovative practices, share information and resources.
Together, let’s raise awareness about abuse, neglect and exploitation toward older people in Arizona!
The WEAAD Virtual Conference features:
- Experience 2 full, interactive days with keynote speakers, 25 breakout sessions with live speaker Q&A
- Enter a 3D environment with live streaming videos, downloadable resources, leaderboard points for a chance to win prizes
- Participate in on-demand breakout sessions (access up to 1 month after the conference)
- Meet and interact with exhibitors
- Gain continuing education units (CEU’s) in nursing
- Add optional $25 Grubhub food delivery to your registration, but you pay only $15
Click here to register as an attendee by November 5, 2020.
Virtual exhibitor booths include:
- Customized and branded virtual booths with easy set up
- Access to top aging and disability experts including live chats
- Share your videos and other company materials
- ROI wrap up report including metrics about your company’s booth visits
- Receive attendee leads
Click here to register as a virtual exhibitor by November 2, 2020.
Register for the World Elder Abuse Awareness Day Virtual Conference TODAY!
Visit our conference website at www.weaadaz.com.