The Sharing Experience: From Violence in Our Lives to Peace in Our Communities
December 2 @ 8:00 am - December 6 @ 5:00 pm
This is a 5 day, 40 hour, interactive, basic Domestic Violence training. This training will include topics such as: teen dating violence, safety planning, the effects of domestic violence on children, legal issues, dynamics of power and oppression, advocacy, empowerment, crisis intervention and self care.
This training is designed for professionals working with people and communities impacted by domestic violence, including staff and advocates of domestic violence shelters, social workers, health care providers, faith-based leaders, sexual assault nurse examiners, child welfare providers, law enforcement, attorneys, officers of the court, offender treatment providers and others who interact with survivors, people who abuse or children exposed to domestic violence.
Registration, Cancellation and Payment:
- Registration is required for the training.
- Register early! Training fills quickly and registration is handled on a first come, first serve basis. Space is limited.
- Payment for this training must be received two weeks in advance of the training.
- Cancellations must be made at least one week prior.
- NO SHOWS will be charged a $50.00 fee.
For more information and/or to become a member, please contact Jazmin Ayala at firstname.lastname@example.org