- This event has passed.
Sexual Violence Core Advocacy Training – February 2021 VIRTUAL
February 22 @ 8:30 am - February 26 @ 4:30 pm
This is a five-day, 40-hour comprehensive sexual violence advocacy training. This core training examines the dynamics and sociocultural context of sexual violence, healthy sexuality, and the facets of sexual assault response statewide. Participants will learn the foundations of sexual assault advocacy, including tone, rapport building, and crisis intervention, as well as mandatory reporting and privileged communication. This training also covers advanced advocacy strategies rooted in the neurobiology of trauma and considering the complex needs and intersectional identities of survivors.
Please note, due to COVID-19, this training will be virtual and will take place on Zoom. After you have registered on Eventbrite, you will receive more information about how to access the training via Zoom.
Registration, Cancellation and Payment:
- Registration is required for the training.
- Register early! Training fills quickly and registration is handled on a first come, first serve basis. Space is limited.
- Payment for this training must be received two weeks in advance of the training.
- Cancellations must be made at least one week prior.
- NO SHOWS will be charged a $50.00 fee.
- Your supervisor will be cc’d on no show emails.
Please avoid the use of scented products (perfume, cologne, etc.) in this space.
For more information and/or to become a member please contact Victoria Riechers at (602) 806-7003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org