- This event has passed.
Sexual Violence Core Advocacy Training
June 22 - June 26
This is a five-day, 40-hour comprehensive sexual violence advocacy training. This core training examines the dynamics and sociocultural context of sexual violence, healthy sexuality, and the facets of sexual assault response statewide. Participants will learn the foundations of sexual assault advocacy, including tone, rapport building, and crisis intervention, as well as mandatory reporting and privileged communication. This training also covers advanced advocacy strategies rooted in the neurobiology of trauma and considering the complex needs and intersectional identities of survivors.
Registration, Cancellation and Payment:
- Registration is required for the training.
- Register early! Training fills quickly and registration is handled on a first come, first serve basis. Space is limited.
- Payment for this training must be received two weeks in advance of the training.
- Cancellations must be made at least one week prior.
- NO SHOWS will be charged a $50.00 fee.
Please avoid the use of scented products (perfume, cologne, etc) in this space.
For more information and/or to become a member please contact LaShae Brown at 602-279-2900 ext. 409 or email LaShae@acesdv.org