- This event has passed.
Healthy Moms; Healthy Babies
August 30, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Healthy Moms; Happy Babies trainings are intended for Home Visitation staff. Topics to be covered include:
- Overview of Domestic Violence and Impacts on Health and Wellbeing
- Dynamics of Sexual Assault and Reproductive Coercion
- Childhood Exposure to Domestic Violence and the Connection to Parenting
- Utilizing Screening Assessment and Safety Planning Tools
- Support and Resources When Responding to Domestic Violence Disclosures
- Culturally Specific Advocacy and Service Delivery
- Presentation by Domestic Violence Provider
- Secondary Trauma and Safety for Home Visitors
These trainings are in collaboration with Strong Families AZ and the Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence.