In this section you will find publications and resources for advocates, survivors, and professionals. Please check back frequently, as we will continue to add and update this section as new information becomes available.
View the Recorded webinars discussing the topics within the guidelines below:
- Sexual Violence Factsheet
- Domestic Violence Factsheet
- Domestic Violence Factsheet in Spanish
- How can I help someone experiencing sexual or domestic violence? (in English and Spanish)
- Financial Empowerment and Credit Factsheet in English & Spanish
- Gender Roles
- Privilege and Intersectionality
- Rape Myths and Victim Blaming
- Sexual Harassment
- Interview Your Mental Health Provider
- Sexual Violence Trauma Informed Response
Download: Training Materials
- Annual Credit Report is a site to access credit reports from Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. You may access a free credit report from each agency once a year.
- CNN Debt Calculator offers the ability to calculate different options to pay off debt. It can tell how long it will take to pay off a debt with minimum payments, provide an outline on how to pay off debt within a certain time, or tell how much interest will be paid on a debt.
- Social Security Administration offers Information for Women to assist women with social security changes.