YOUR VOICE, YOUR VOTE!
IMPORTANT ELECTION INFORMATION
November 3rd General Election
– Thursday, October 15, 2020 – Last day to Register for Arizona General Election
– Friday, October 23, 2020 at 5pm – Last Day to Request a Ballot by Mail
There are multiple ways to register to vote:
- Online – If you have an Arizona Driver License and/or an Arizona non-operating I.D. card issued by the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) you may register to vote through Service Arizona EZ Voter Registration.
- Log on to Service Arizona.com
- Select your language preference, then click “Begin/Update Voter Registration”
- Verify your voter eligibility
- Enter your information in the required fields
- Verify address information
- You can now select your party preference
- By Mail – You can either print off a form online (PDF) or request that a registration form be mailed to you from your County Recorder. After completing the voter registration form, mail it to your County Recorder’s Office.
- In-Person – You may visit your County Recorder’s Office and fill out a registration form in person.
You should update your voter information if you recently moved to a new address, your name has been legally changed, or you would like to change your political party affiliation.
ARIZONA’S ADDRESS CONFIDENTIALITY PROGRAM
Arizona’s Address Confidentiality Program allows survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence, or stalking to use an alternative address other than their home in order to keep their location confidential. Survivors who utilize this program can also be registered to vote through it and keep their voter information protected. For more information about program eligibility and how to register to vote through this program is available here.
PERMANENT EARLY VOTING
Voters may request to be placed on the Permanent Early Voter List (PEVL). This will ensure that they will be mailed a ballot for each election that they are eligible for and allows them to vote from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Register to be a permanent early voter online here.
- Register to be a permanent early voter by mail (PDF).
For general information about voting in Arizona, click here.