Tuesday, April 4, 2017, Arizona will unite to support the nonprofits in our community for Arizona Gives Day!
We invite you to share why you’re choosing to give on Arizona Gives Day to your friends, family, and on social media using the hashtag: #WhyIGive
To make it easier for you all, we have created a list of reasons to give this Arizona Gives Day:
- I give $4 for the 1 in 4 women who have experienced domestic violence in their lifetime.
- I give $7 for the 1 in 7 men who have experienced domestic violence in their lifetime.
- I give $37 for the 37 years ACESDV has been working to end violence in Arizona.
- I give $60 for the 60% of rapes and sexual assaults that are never reported.
- I give $100 in honor of the 100 lives lost due to domestic violence in 2016.
With your help, we are able to reach a wider audience and raise awareness about the issues of sexual and domestic violence in our community, issues that are important to us all.
We appreciate your support during the Arizona Gives Day campaign!
The mission of the ACESDV is to end sexual and domestic violence in Arizona by dismantling oppression and promoting equity.
ACESDV is based in Arizona and has a statewide presence. We are a non-governmental, non-profit membership organization that works with more than 170 formal members and allies to carry out our mission and objectives.
Your contribution will enhance our ability to support the state’s sexual and domestic violence services, shelters, and survivors. All contributions to ACESDV are fully tax-deductible.