Did you know you can support ACESDV just by shopping at Fry’s? It’s easy when you enroll in Fry’s Community Rewards. To get started, sign up with your VIP Card via the instructions below, and select our organization to support. Once you’re enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for the Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence every time you shop and use your VIP Card. Thank you for those who are already shopping at Fry’s in support of our organization!
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
**NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to Step 2
- Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
- Select ‘Register’.
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password-will need it in step 2)
- Select ‘Use Card Number’.
- Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code.
- Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
- Select ‘Find Stores’.
- Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’.
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email. Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
- Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/new-community-rewards-program
- Select ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. (This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
- Select ‘My Account then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu.
- Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter 79831 or Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence then select ‘search’.
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
- Then select ‘save changes’.
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.